Experience the Simple Pleasures of the Adirondacks at the RoosterComb Inn
Dog friendly Inn located in the heart of Keene Valley… close to everything
RoosterComb Inn is the newest Inn in Keene Valley, but has deep roots in being a boarding house for travelers and visitors. Built in 1883, the old house has been updated with earthy, calm paint colors, rustic furniture and cedar beds. The project started in April 2009 and finished in early August.
RoosterComb Inn is an Inn, not a B&B. We provide coffee and creamer for our guests and offer a full kitchen for them use and share. Also, the Noonmark diner is right across the street and we have new coffee shop Old Mountain Coffee Company. Our intent was to develop an Inn that looked and felt like the kind of place that we were always looking for when we visited the Adirondacks….but never found…beautiful surroundings, comfortable beds, clean, dog friendly, full of nice amenities and very reasonably priced rooms. No beds that roll to the middle!
Innkeeper apartment is downstairs, so there is always someone around to help whenever you need. You can sit out in the yard, hang out on the back porch or at the fire pit, watching the seasons change.
Located in the heart of Keene Valley, NY on the corner of Market Street and 73. You can stay for a night or a week and be minutes away from many of the trail heads in Keene Valley.
- 3 shared bathrooms
- The suite has a private bath
- Fully equipped community kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- Deck open
- Fire Pit
- Gathering room with Wood Stove
- Game room with 2 day beds (inquire by phone) and 3 in 1 ping-pong/pull table/air hockey
- Extra kitchenette downstairs with breakfast table and small fridge
- Downstairs overflow room with private bath (inquire by phone)
- Possibility of renting downstairs as separate unit (inquire by phone)
- Possibility to rent entire Inn, sleeps 18 people plus (inquire by phone)
- Enough room outdoors for summer events
- Rustic furnishings
- Free broadband Internet (if you need it)
- and more…